Tuesday, April 10, 2007

happy birthday to me!

it's my 28th birthday today. i'm very happy that many people remembered my special day. it's nice to know that a lot of people thought about me today. their greetings warm my heart. they mean a lot.

my birthday is my favorite day of the year. i always make a conscious effort to make it a special day. i try to start it right and end it right as well. as much as possible, i make it a happy day because it should be. it's my way of thanking the Lord for giving me life and for making me experience it. not everyone is as lucky as i am, so there's no reason not to be happy and thankful.

i hope to celebrate many more birthdays. i hope to celebrate it with my loved ones and friends, and maybe soon, partner. who knows? only God knows.

1 comment:

Bernce said...

B-E-L-A-T-E-D.... happy birthday... :D