Monday, April 30, 2007

happy kinda sad

i've been a little down lately. for one, i'm physically tired from all the work i have, both in the office and at home (sideline). i'm not really used to working at home because i go by my no-work-at-home rule. i was forced to bend it a little because of a plan. in short, i have to work extra to earn extra and fulfill my plan. happy kinda sad. i'm happy because i'm earning extra money, but i'm sad because i'm exhausted.

then, my friend who's working in bangkok told me in her e-mail that she's coming back to manila, i guess, for good. she has been my constant companion in my two trips there. my future bangkok trips, i'm sure, will no longer be the same. happy kinda sad. i'm happy because we'll get to see each other more often now, but i'm sad because she will no longer be there in bangkok when i visit the next time around.

wit, my very sweet thai friend, is leaving tomorrow for his military duty. he'll be stationed in a navy outpost outside of bangkok for six months, which means i won't be able to hear from him for six months. happy kinda sad. i'm happy because he's doing something for his country, but i'm sad because six months is quite long to not hear from him. o well, country first before anything and anyone else.

1 comment:

Bernce said...

extra... extra... extra... buti ka pa... hehehehee!!! galing!!!