Tuesday, May 8, 2007

forgiveness

they say that time heals all wounds. in my case, it actually did. it’s amazing how time erased all the hurts my heart had kept all these years for one person who once mattered so much to me. it has been five very long years since he walked away and broke me. the damage he left was so devastating that forgiveness never figured in my plan. but one day, it came naturally just like a leaf which peacefully and quietly found its way to the ground.

it felt so good. i felt so peaceful and happy. i have so much to be thankful for because of the relationship. i learned so many things: unconditional love, selflessness, healing, moving on, and most especially, forgiveness. he will always be someone in my life; he will always be a part of me. but it’s time for me to finally move on now.

No comments: